Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY KITCHEN MAKE OVER
My kitchen update has taken all my extra time for about three months.  I still have some finishing touches but I am close to being done.  We painted the walls and ceiling.  Added new ceiling fans, new stove,
refrigerator and a upper and lower cabinet.  Painted all the cabinets black.  Hung some antique doors on one wall, attached crates and old singer sewing machine drawers for shelves.  We also took apart an antique table and attached it to the doors for extra table space.  To decorate with,  we used kitchen items from our parents, grandparents, and my great aunt Coe.   The "new" used lower cabinet was made for my mother by my grandpa Slim.  We love our kitchen.  I still don't have a dishwasher but I don't mind because I like being in my kitchen now.  A big THANKS to my Mom, Amy and Oggie, we couldn't have done it with out them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment